WHO YOU WILL MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- VPs Infotainment, Connectivity, Telematics, Marketing Innovation
- Global Directors, Infotainment Strategy & Alliances
- Chief Technology Officers
- Directors Connected Car Development
- Directors, Federal Affairs – Infotainment
- Directors Connectivity & Infotainment
- Heads of Business Development
- Heads of Connectivity & Infotainment Product Marketing
- Department Heads, HMI & R&D
- Heads of Entertainment & Mobile Apps
- Senior Managers, Connected Information
- Digital Communications Managers
- Infotainment Managers
- Managers for Development of Infotainment Systems
- Quality Managers – Infotainment
- Electrical HMI Managers, Connectivity
- Project Leaders – Infotainment, Telematics, Connectivity
- Team Leaders – Next Generation Infotainment
- Group Leader, Research & Technology
- Group Leaders for Infotainment
- Chief Engineers – Electrical
- Senior Infotainment Engineers
- Connected Navigation Specialists
- Infotainment Systems Engineers
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Telecommunications & Wireless Providers
- Consumer Electronics & Device Manufacturers
- Content Providers
- App Developers
- Hardware, Middleware & Software Providers
- Cloud Technology Providers
- Navigation Systems Manufacturers
- Integration Specialists
- Social Media Providers
- Audio System Manufacturers
- Human Machine Interface Technology Providers
OVER 20 SENIOR INDUSTRY SPEAKERS INCLUDING:
VP Marketing Innovation and Director of Product Concept Infotainment
VP Engineering, Advanced Projects Life On Board, Safety, Dynamic Performance
Chief Engineer - Electrical
Chief Technology Strategist
Kia Connected Car
Manager Infotainment Systems
Senior Engineer Navigation & Telematics
PSA Peugeot Citroën
Senior Business Analyst, Connected Car
President, Car Connectivity Consortium & Director, Industry Operations
Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit 2012
Would You Like To Understand The Strategic Direction, Latest Innovations And Experiences Of Vehicle OEMs In Enabling In-Vehicle Connectivity?
Technology has become an integral part of everyday life, with consumers increasingly demanding uninterrupted access to the flow of information, news, entertainment, and social media the Internet offers.
Certainly the introduction of smart phones and everything that is contained within them has produced a step change in the way in-vehicle infotainment is being designed. But what are the best approaches and most feasible options for developing connected infotainment systems?
In this rapidly evolving area of innovation, how can infotainment systems be seamlessly integrated with mobile devices, and keep up with consumer electronic development? How can HMI systems be designed for ease of use whilst minimising driver distraction? What is the best way forward for developing common integration standards and base operating systems to speed innovation and maximise return on investment?
Supporting automakers in answering these connectivity development challenges the Connected In-Vehicle Infotainment Global Summit 2012 will bring together 20+ senior expert speakers pioneering IVI advancements including Jaguar Land Rover, BMW, Aston Martin and General Motors.
Providing a neutral platform for collaborative discussion and idea generation, join this key meeting to benchmark your infotainment strategy, gain unique insights into industry experiences and discover cutting-edge innovation to successfully support integration of devices, apps and features across your product lines.
For more information on speaking opportunities, agenda and registration details please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Principal Engineer: Body Structures, Aston Martin
"Good conference, well organised, interesting topics"
6 Key Reasons To Attend IVI
- Hear exclusive strategic insights as 20+ vehicle OEM speakers reveal the pioneering technology and services that are set to shape the future of in-vehicle infotainment system development
- Take the opportunity to network with industry leaders, build new contacts and cultivate relationships to establish mutually beneficial alliances to drive forward your connected infotainment strategy
- Engage in top-level discussions on HMI, connectivity and Smart Phone integration to spur creative thinking and discover new opportunities for advancement
- Review leading OEMs integration efforts and explore possibilities for intuitive standardised connectivity to enhance usability and provide a seamless connection between life and car
- Understand and benchmark models for monetising connectivity to capitalise on revenue generation opportunities, accelerate payback and shape your infotainment business case
- Detect the pulse of infotainment development amongst key decision makers from across the industry to keep ahead of market trends and access the freshest market forecast